Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Gal
- I want to read more for fun. After a long day at work or school, I always lazily watch youtube for hours instead of reading. I have the time I just need to make it.
- I want to read at least one book per week. I don’t think that’s too much to ask of myself and a small goal like that may encourage me to pick up a book over watching youtube.
- I want to keep up with blogging and do more original content. I mostly do reviews and weekly memes but not a lot of things that I’ve come up with myself. I know I have it in me I’m just nervous about my audience.
- I want to feature more authors too. I have the room in my weekly posting schedule I just need to reach out and ask them.
- I want to only buy books I really want to read. My tbr pile is gross, as most people’s are, and I own a hundred books I haven’t read. That’s ridiculous and I need to get a handle on it.
- I want to stop requesting a million and a half books from NetGalley. I’m also like a kid in a candy store when they add a large group of books. I need to only request what I’ll read and prioritize some books over others.
What are your bookish goals for 2018? What are you hoping to read more or less of?